View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 06:55 PM   #29
Fred Brackin

Default Re: [Spaceships] Hull size of Falcon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm View Post
Yeah, but that control station wouldn't be on the bridge; more likely it'd be a station in the engine room itself.
Drawing deckplans for Spaceships designs is up to the GM but I would not be overly literal about the contents of one Spaceships "module" being all together in the ship. Modules are more units of accounting than physical units of construction.

For example, the armament plan of the Falcon is probably something like one Secondary Battery with two lasers (Improved UV or something like that) plus one missile launcher. Yet the lasers are on opposite sides of the hull and the concussion missiles are up front between the "forks".

Or that might be the stock YT-1300 anyway but the point is that there can be parts of any given module in separated parts of the ship. so the workstation of the Engine Room could be on the bridge even if the tool boxes, spare parts and the access panels are..... sort of in one of the corridors I think. I certainly don't recall a single chair and computer monitor anywhere on the official deckplans.