View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #8
Trachmyr

Default Re: Please Critique this Last Minute Character!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faolyn View Post
The description of Passing Appearance seems to indicate it's more that you tend to look androgynous, of no particular ethnicity, etc.--it's designed to prevent others' in tolerances from affecting you, not to hide your actual appearance from others (that would be the use of the Disguise skill).

But like I said, it's just my gut feeling on the matter: I personally wouldn't do it that way, but I'm not saying that it's wrong, rules-wise.
I don't expect that it would disguise the character, but as a Plain Jane, she blends into the crowd and is less likely to be remembered in the future and hassled in the present.

Consider that when she was a 'dancer', she was one of the highest earnes there... but when she dressed in street clothes and walked out the back door, you wouldn't have expected her to work there.

Consider it to be Switchable (Needs 1 minute immediate preparation, Focus: Hair Brush) +8%, for +1 point.

---------------------------------

Based on suggestions, and a quick simulation I made the following changes:

Dropped Judo, Ground Fighting and Wrestling completely. She'll be using DX default for unarmed (I don't see her as the type to have been in many fights, boys left her alone, and girls were scared of her. Given her Pacifism (likely to have been Self-Defence Only prezombie), Charitable, Loner, etc. She's more the type to avoid fights. Postzombie, she uses a Machette. Also dropped Flexibility. Dropped two perks (Ground Guard and Style Familiarity).

Placed 1 point into Climbing, and one into Fast-Draw (Pistol), put 4 points into TA:Swortsword Swing/Skull, and added Luck (Defensive).

That leaves one more for?

Last edited by Trachmyr; 07-14-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Trachmyr is offline   Reply With Quote