View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 11:23 AM   #5
Dinofreak2000

Default Re: Re-Opening the Gates of Cidri

sorry, i mean In the Labyrinth when i say main book. i guess i really shouldn't.

but cidri was essentially what Bobzilla said. i think more of it because i still have all the maps and other materials my friends and i made back in high school. i will be sprucing them up a bit, but there is alot there.

i am gonna start the campaign with a trip to Ardonirane from the Bendwyn area. there the PCs will be convinced to go through Thorz's Death test (1) after i was thinking of Orb Quest, then Death test 2 and Tollenkar... from there i was gonna use the material i have and move the game to "the Lands Beyond the Mountains" (ala Forest Lords of Dihar) following with golden unicorn, silver dragon and master of the amulets... some where in there i will toss in Security station if the players are gettin a touch complacent (i have notes my old gm used to alter ST with some interesting futuristic traps and a couple unique encounters).

i still have the map for a continent i made (covered with jungles, dinosaurs and cannibals) and a photocopy of a friend's part of a continent that is riddled with a strange version of Rome.

nostalgia take me away... lol