View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 12:26 PM   #1
Dinofreak2000

Default Re-Opening the Gates of Cidri

How many saw the word "Cidri" and where like "really? the granddaddy of GURPS, the Fantasty Trip!"

yup, i plan on playing out all the microquest games in my GURPS game. Someoen tipped me off to a place where i can get all the modules and such (already had TFT Adv Melee and Adv Wiz) so i jumped at it. after reading Death Test 1 & 2 and Security station i am filled with warm squishy feelings for the games i played back in Cali. (if anyone has the Interplays i would love to get the TFT based articles, i have a couple from a friend, but not a complete set, so drop me a line)

And since i moved about 8 days ago my gaming group fell apart. now i am only in contact with 1 player (he lives a few blocks away) due to a lack of a phone (my eldest bro is cool enough to be sending me one, awesome turd that he is...) i figured why not play something easy and pretty straight forward. with college starting (takin Genetics, some basic computer class and Chem I) i won't have time to prep a game. So now i shall be practicing my impromptu skills and using modules (after all the microquests i'm gonna run a couple of my fav DnD, like the Slavers, maybe even the new Ruins of Castle Greyhawk).

as for setting, i was gonna use the open eneded Cidri one from the TFT main book. i am thinknig about moving my game to the net. i played in a couple chat based games, they seemed to work. anyone have any ideas along these lines? has anyone tried to play by sending out pics of the game to players every round? even done an audio set up?