Originally Posted by Nemoricus View Post
Kromm's writing is excellent [...] well written, an enjoyable read
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post
I loved the book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom H. View Post
Thank you.
Thank you all for the kind words. I wrote this during a tough time in my life (ongoing), so it's great to hear it isn't a flop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemoricus View Post

It's a little light on things for PCs to do, but there is no shortage of adventure seeds for the GM to elaborate on.
Ultimately, that was my goal – I want the heroes to get the heck out of town and have adventures. But if they stay, be sure to take a closer look at Other Entrances (p. 8), Other Weirdness (p. 10), Visitors (p. 12), Urban Dangers (p. 25), Deputy Delver (p. 27), Settling Down (pp. 28-29), Random Events (p. 30), and Undertown (p. 35) for at least a few ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refplace View Post

[...] a lot of work was added that works for most towns so its worthwhile for most fantasy games.
Almost all of Chapter 4 and large parts of Chapter 3 are fairly portable to pretty much any fantasy city that's intended as a base for professional adventurers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom H. View Post

[...] supporting game "pieces" that I can apply to play rather than just more rules that I have to integrate before play.
To be fair, there are more rules here – but yes, most can be added in during play. Nothing here adds an "essential" new character type, overpowered gear, or options that are likely to destroy the campaign economy.
Kromm is online now   Reply With Quote