View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 02:51 PM   #4
AurochDigital

Default Re: Steam Ogre on sale for tabletop fest

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Supporter View Post
Price finally down where it interested me.

And "Nightfall" proves to be broken -- reduce the OGRE to 1 MP; blow the bridges across the river; and for some reason the OGRE side just sits there forever, making it impossible to win the scenario.
Hi 43Supporter!

Thank you for getting in touch about, I'm sorry to hear that this issue is occurring for you.

I believe we've come across a similar issue before, but it would still be helpful if you could answer some questions so that I can gather as much info as possible to make it easier for the game devs when they look into this.
Firstly, could you tell me what your current game's version number is? (You can find this on the bottom right hand corner of the main screen after loading up the game). If you could also let me know is this issue with the opponent freezing on their turn happens on any other missions you've played and even send a screenshot/ screen recording of the issue taking place as well, that would be amazing.

Let me know if you have any questions about anything. Thank you!

Matty :^)