View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 03:08 PM   #207
Kira
Administrator

Default Re: New Shopify Store!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riandor Na'Eris View Post
I seriously think the issues will never be fixed, I've two accounts one is my main one with all my PDFs which are numerous. The other one is an old one I did mostly as a test but is the one that has GCA and GURPS Mysteries and nothing else. Since I didn't want to buy them again I updated this account to the new store. Neither Mysteries nor GCA 5 have been moved. The only thing they moved was the complimentary old edition of GCA 4. They could not even update an old account with two files in it properly. Now if want to update GCA I need to rebuy it again or wait until the shop gets fixed. I already lost all my digital stuff when Osprey Publishing updated their store but those were a few I can move on and let go, but now I'm seriously scared I've to rebuy all my GURPS PDFs over again. And I literally buy only those because books aren't so easy to get here where I live.
Nothing is lost, but I've seen quite a few cases where someone changed their email address, and all their orders were on an account under the old address. Send an email to help@sjgames.com with your w23 account email (and any other email addresses you might have used), and we can look for & combine them.