View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 08:23 AM   #558
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
My cover will be that we'll split up to be more efficient on various scutwork and we'll meet up for a particular task, and I'll quickly do the task and go on to the meeting.
That will work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
Are these located at Pacifica's workplace? I don't think it is good have the enemy suspect of her section.
So if you look at deck 9, you'll see that the area she works is just a large sea of desks with terminals. The spares are on the edges of that area: she could get a spare desk near her section, or on the other side of the area.

There is another command center on deck 6, though she doesn't have an excuse for being there.

Quote:
What would be the relevant skills for this?
Hooking it up requires Electrician or any electronics repair skill. You also need to cause a problem with your own terminal that would make you need a new terminal. That could be computer operation, electrician, electronics repair, or possibly one of your powers.

Quote:
Magnificent, ready for action. We could start with Chorthavor's superiors, who would these people be (names)?
These are your superiors, and would be the officers in charge of navigation.

Give me a moment. The USB drive with all of the notes for this game was destroyed a month ago, and the attempt to restore it last night failed. I'll see what I can scrounge up.

Go ahead an have your meeting and plan what you are doing.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote