View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 07:17 AM   #553
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide View Post
She will check the terminals and look for the cargo-operation files with the relevant passwords. If Pacifica needs to take precautions regarding cameras, computer logs or people let me know.
What terminal will she be using, at what time of day, whose password will she use (navigator, gunner, navigator low NCO, navigator high NCO), and what precautions will she use to make sure no one notices anything suspicious?

Quote:
I also want Pacifica to check with the "lunchtime hub" for news regarding the operation, and new rumors.
nothing yet... the next hyperspace jump should be when they announce it, and that will happen a day or two after the meeting.

The rumors about the dreadstormers are sort of stagnating, repeating the old things: they think they know where one is. You'd think they'd have caught the fish by now.

Quote:
How did they fix the elevator? Looking for obvious cues, did they install a new panel?
They replaced the component that was shorted out, and soldered it in. The spares are kept in storage near the vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
That's a good point. I'll case officers the night after next.
So after the meeting.

Lets go ahead and start the meeting. I need a stealth roll from pacifica, who will be sneaking out during the night. Also, where will Hua leave Thibi? Its during their shift, but Thibi is willing to bend the rules for Hua.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!

Last edited by ericthered; 03-15-2021 at 07:22 AM.
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote