View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 10:17 AM   #1600
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Well if there's the locked door line on deck 2 as well, then we can cover the other half after we check deck 3. The vehicle bay should give access to the other side, right?
Yeah, the vehicle deck gives access to deck 2 on the other side.

If you want to sweep deck 2 that will involve taking the shield section, both working area and quarters.

Quote:
Well if that's more efficient than them sweeping themselves (i.e. sweeping is something that can be done alone and quickly, while draining air is time consuming and can be done faster by multiple people), that's fine by me.
If its just empty corridors, yeah, that's the way to do it. If you're taking a high-population target like shields you'll want your backup.

[QUOTE=Hide;2454580]Great, since Pacifica is not taking Zybo with her, you may get there with him and work the officers that still need to be subverted.

Quote:
Understood, then Pacifica will proceed to unlock the doors. Who is with Pacifica? What tools did the team gather?
Just Lt. Nichapu, Thorpojor, and Tozortu.

You don't have any tools to open the doors unless you gather some. As you are in life support, that's easy. Do you have a skill to open a blocked hatch? Forced Entry, lockpicking, or so on?

Quote:
Since Zybo is going with Daymar, he isn't going to use the comms right away (or provide a general briefing about the situation). If the officers ask, he must talk them into setting up a bomb, and this could be the chance for Daymar to subvert the guys. Once they are subverted, they may prepare another plan.
What guys? everyone in both the life support section and the forward command center are dread-stormer aligned.

Quote:
Taking Daymar’s advice into account, she will instruct her team to prepare to fight fire. For the moment Pacifica will move with stealth 15 (15), towards the locked doors, paying attention to movement about the ship.
She arrives at one of the locked doors.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote