View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 10:27 PM   #75
TGLS

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Note that 19 and 18 are directly under bunkrooms, while 17 is under a bathroom.
Hm. Got the ship upside down.
Quote:
Sound travels within compartments fairly well. Going from one to another is a lot more muffled, and it can be difficult to tell exactly how far away and what direction it came from.

Yeah, 500 units sounds about right, depending on size. If we're talking about individual attention to each bag, splitting and then throwing, that's 5 to 10 seconds each. Just throwing them down might take 5 to 3 seconds. You're looking at 25 to 80 minutes here.
Hm… not something that I could do terribly subtly. Maybe I should just cut every bag and hope that it all ends up on the floor. Maybe rig up the sprinklers go off at the same time as I tumble everything down.
Quote:
If you hit all three flour stores? yes, that will not look like an accident. Even if it was a complete coincidence, it would make everyone suspicious and come up with wild theories.
If I took out only one or two, could it be written off? Would taking out one or two have a meaningful consequence (i.e. would they be stretching it out, run through at regular pace and switch to pills, or what)? What kind of schedule are we operating on?

Quote:
The second time Hua passes by the food storage on their way to a destination, Botha brings it up. Not immediately, but while they're resting after unloading some bricks, Botha stands way too close to Hua, slaps her on the back and says "Is there some reason we keep driving by the provisions?"
I pause carefully, then say, “The first time wasn’t for any reason in particular, but I thought I saw the canola oil wasn’t properly tied down. Didn’t want to raise a fuss if nothing was wrong, so I decided to pass by a second time, just to make sure. Turns out I was mistaken.”
So Fast-Talk with complementary Freight Handling roll:
Quote:
[32] 20-08-28 06:26:35 CEST
Fast Talk
3d6 <= 14 = 3 + 5 + 4 = 12 ... success
[31] 20-08-28 06:26:12 CEST
Complementary Freight Handling
3d6 <= 14 = 6 + 2 + 4 = 12 ... success
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote