View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 08:10 AM   #222
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
"I see... Did the raids getting stopped near the entrances or somewhere in the middle of the cave complex? Is it likely the artillery would have trashed some of the passages?"

Most of the raids were stopped about half a mile from the entrances, though a few were stopped in the middle.

"There have been explosions within the caves that have caused cave-ins, as well as some cave-ins from explosions above."

Quote:
Hm... I suppose this gives the option of not having to cross no man's land to enter the cave complex... I suppose now it would be a matter of persuading Rubrum to give me leave to go investigate these caves.
How will you go about this task?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
"The ambassador is continuing their own investigation, I would assume. If you would like, I can take a message to deliver if the opportunity presents itself. I am not sure if I will be contacted again now that I have fulfilled my role and passed on this information to you.

As to how the ambassador might prove themselves, I'm not sure. I sensed no falsehood but what motivation could there be to lie? The explanation certainly fits the state of things.

I hope you will look into this. I thank you for your time, Governor."
Ingelni looks thoughtful as V leaves the meeting, pondering what to do and what to believe.

As V is leaving the building, a man wearing all black pulls out a pistol and fires at V. Go ahead and roll danger sense and perception to not be surprised.

Quote:
Once Vassarious is able to leave the meeting, they will set about seeking out the caves and check the references for the portals and fighting situations along the route.
Remind me of this after I'm done shooting at V.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote