View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 09:25 AM   #230
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I guess the fake (?) emperor V woke up is still up and about. And there are either spies in the temple complex or he's held a press conference...
They have spies... I should have had Rubrum say something about "that's secret, don't spread it until the general public finds out. We don't want a crisis any earlier than necessary"

Quote:
Well let's go! Will I be waved on through or will I need to find a way to get past the frontlines?
You'll need a way past the frontlines (by which I think you mean the troops in the tunnels).

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
(Margin on 1, dodges two shots)
Which is just what you needed. Both bullets miss. And I'd thought you'd already made that roll... thanks for making it.

Quote:
Is this attacker firing without regard for the surrounding people?
No, he seems to have arranged a clean line of fire.

Quote:
Vassarious spins and darts between the shots and runs for some kind of cover, the crowd, foliage, buildings... anything. If they can manage to disrupt the line of sight, Vassarious will try and cloud themselves from their attacker's view with invisibility art.
Roll Tradecraft! to find good cover/backdrops and slow the shooting (quick contest). If you succeed, roll invisibility art to add +2 to the contest.

The third second of shooting fires wide. You have seven seconds left before the transformation completes. Each point of victory on the roll will give you one second when he's not shooting.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote