View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 03:39 PM   #880
TGLS

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
You don't know if the subverted officers have made contact with each other. You gave one of them a list of "potential traitors" and asked him to investigate. That's very different from telling him for sure "These people are traitors". Each one he tries to hook up with risks blowing his new allegiance, so he needs to be sure. But few of the officers have actually acted yet, so he has a hard time being sure enough to hook up with them.

Take that as you will.

Who is this to, when is it (In the evening after the meeting? ... its her off time) and what's the aim (I think its to increase paranoia on the ship?)

Hua steals the uniforms. Hopefully they are decent fits. Any particular section you targeted?

When Daymar and Pacifica get back to their messes, they find the rooms abuzz with news: an entire mess of hyper-drive engineers has been arrested. Several sections, including shields, participated in the operation.

This is of course Daymars old section! roll acting to be properly surprised.

Other rumors are around: the medical bay is full, and it seems to be mostly the motive section... lots of theories on that are running around. Some think that their was a big fight that injured a lot of the motive section. Others think the officers poisoned some of the men in order to make them easier to arrest.
I suppose I get similar news when I wake up? I'll pretend to be surprised. "They the hyperdrive breaks and they arrest engine people? I'm more surprised it took this long. I wonder if we're going to reach combat at this rate."

Quote:
[598] 21-08-23 23:38:38 CEST
Acting
3d6 <= 16 : 1 + 5 + 4 = 10 ... success
TGLS is online now   Reply With Quote