View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 02:07 PM   #28
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Re: Delvers to Grow: Get to the table fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Dark Lord v3.2 View Post
Sadly, my budget wouldn't let me donate a decent amount to the Kickstarter campaign. So I won't get one automatically shipped.

But I was wondering when does the Delvers to Go supplement become available for purchase?
My usual course of business is:

1. I first make a preliminary PDF available to backers. I let this stand for a week or two, depending on length and other things. Then I collect proofing comments and errors. Revising as needed (usually a day)...

2. I send out the final PDF and then order print copies. For books of the length in question, this takes roughly two weeks to arrive at my house, and another 1-2 weeks to arrive on backers' doorsteps for the USA; international backers take what they take.

3. At this point, I push the PDFs to DriveThru, Warehouse23, and my own website, ship a consignment of physical product to Warehouse 23 (takes a week), and make physical orders available on my website.

So...usually six weeks or so after the PDF is first pushed to backers. I'm aiming for THAT by the end of July (officially), but before the end of June if I can pull it off. It will not be before June 12, as that's when the final two pieces of art for the main book shall be due, and other pieces for other books in this campaign have not yet been commissioned.
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote