View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 01:23 PM   #9
Steve Jackson
President and EIC

Default Re: The plastic Dopp...

I have discussed this with Phil. I knew more about it when it was a new issue, but forgot details and wanted to be reminded before I posted.

Yes, the treads are wrong. They were right when they went to the factory, but the factory apparently cloned the back treads to save time. @#$%@#$%. But WE APPROVED IT, so it’s our fault.

In each Set 4 we will include one set of correct Dopp front treads for those who haven’t already fixed it themselves. This does not completely correct the issue for those who wanted more Dopps than units of Combine armor, but based on usual player force mixes, it will do just fine for most of you.

We are sorry about the error. And I’m sorry for not remembering the details. Apparently there was significant angst in Production but I was shielded from much of it since I could not help. With the many factory errors that are still slowing down CAR WARS, we have gotten more and more stringent about checking our plastic model samples even if they “look fine,” and hopefully you will never see anything like this again.
Steve Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote