View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 09:10 PM   #7
cephalopagus

Default Re: The plastic Dopp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankboy View Post
I agree, and without pointing fingers or laying blame, the Dopp was shown to us (in CGI drawings, I believe, and did BoLS picture a proper Dopp?), we helped fund the project, and it didn't come out as shown in the drawing. Somebody, somewhere dropped the ball (hey, it happens LOL); I don't know if it was someone in manufacturing, or in the approval process, and I don't care, but it's reasonable to assume that in a case like this, it's perfectly acceptable to have the responsible party accept this responsibility, and offer a solution that doesn't impact the consumers financially.

As far as time frame goes, this is a really bad time to start making demands for anything, and we should all be more than patient, but I agree that it's time someone looked into why this happened, and go back to whoever is responsible and find a solution. I'm not looking for a pound of flesh, just for what we helped fund and pay for, as presented and ordered.

Hopefully, someone can help shed some light on what happened, and let us know what the solution will be.
Very well said.
cephalopagus is offline   Reply With Quote