Thread: Ideas Are Easy
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 02:12 PM   #650
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Ideas Are Easy

Knights of the Beaver King

The Rivers and streams of the land are the home of the beavers, most industrious and organized of all creatures. Their King Belruian reigns from the great city-dam of Telsuvi, sending forth builders to tame waters both upstream and down.

But unflooded land and deep water alike hold dangers for beavers, home to uncivilized beasts that would hunt and destroy the beavers. The beaver knights must both dive deep into cold lakes and trek far over high hills in defense of their kingdom, facing the monsters that threaten them.

And not all threats come from without...

Beaver-Knights can be run in a simplistic bunnies and burrows fashion, without technology, but it was originally envisioned with the knights wielding iron swords and spears and fighting monsters not limited to real animals.

Beavers are comfortable both on land and in the water, which is a big part of what I wanted to explore, and gives the PC's both more tools to work with and more possible enemies to fight.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote