View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 11:34 AM   #49
Luke Bunyip

Default Re: [GAME] After the End, Worldbuilding

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileeyore View Post
Answer 33 As mentioned, lack of biological diversity, in this case protein and amino acid diversity has resulted in sweeping cases of auto-immune syndromes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigoro View Post
Answer 32C
In 2069, Fiddler's Green, the first fully self-sufficient (well, according to the prospectus) orbital colony, went live. It was soon followed by Aloysius Station, Alderson Hub and Algebra Station, all four built by The Ampersand, International. The Ampersand declared autonomous statehood for its holdings, and soon they were filled to occupancy with oligarchs from around the globe.

Question 35
What's the distribution of the off-world population of 1 billion, across Earth orbit, Luna, Mars or other locations?
(d6: 5 sentences)
Comment: It has occurred to me, that as a setting, a group of PCs could be inhabitants of orbital habitats, Luna, Mars, etc. A campaign could centre around landing on Earth, recovering some examples of a target biota, and then successfully making it back out of the gravity well.

Anyway, as you were...