View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 04:32 PM   #3
DRaider_GR

Default Re: Mate and Annihilation Question

Trying to figure this out.

There is a fight with a monster and it's Mate which just joined.

Case 1: The Munchkin in fight plays Annihilation to Mate monster. Mate monster is Annihilated, but Mate card returns to the Munchkin had it (according to what happens with Wondering Monster card). Having Mate card again at his hands, he puts a Mate in fight again. Well, that didn't go well for Munchkin in fight... :)
Case 2: The Munchkin in fight plays Annihilation to Mate card. Mate card now is Annihilated, and Mate monster returns to the Munchkin had it (according to what happens with Wondering Monster). The problem is... there is no monster card to take at his hands. Well, this isn't working, is it? :)
Case 3: The Munchkin in fight plays Annihilation to the original monster. The monster is now Annihilated, but the Mate which is not canceled, has no monster to copy any more, so Munchkin now fights the Mate monster with what the original had before the Annihilation. After the fight is over, monster card goes off the game.

Looks like (to me, at least) Case 3 is the only good option to play Annihilation, but i would like to read if there are any alternative cases for these two cards and if i'm correct on the first two cases.
Edit: Case 2 is probably a good option too, because it removes Mate card from game and doesn't return any monster at hands.

Last edited by DRaider_GR; 07-01-2014 at 04:42 PM.
DRaider_GR is offline   Reply With Quote