View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 01:46 PM   #160
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
(OOC: I'm not ignoring the thread, I'm just waiting around for either of my long tasks to complete or something to interrupt.)
Yeah, I think we're due for a synch up and swapping of information. Thank you for your patience

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Code:
Dodge 10
1st Dodge: 1 : 3 + 3 + 2 = 8 Sucess by 2.
2nd Dodge: 1 : 6 + 6 + 4 = 14. Fail by 4.
The Air Elemental flees and throws up a 'Twister' between itself and the guards to distract them and hamper their view. It flies down the corridor and hides in the high ceilings trying to lose any pursuers before returning to Vassarious' room. (( Move and Attack ))
The additional blasts of air distract the guards who weren't aiming at V, and their bullets are sprayed elsewhere. The second human guard doesn't shoot, presumably confused by the happenings.

Bullets do find their way towards V though, fired by the bird guard and cat guard. Dodge 2 bullets, and dodge 3 bullets.

None of those damage amounts are enough to stop V, and the air elemental escapes into the open sky. An alarm goes off, and soldiers go on high alert. V is able to loose them (tradecraft 14 rolled a 12) and return to their room. There are soldiers already in the room, searching both by hand and with strange scanning devices V doesn't recognize.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote