View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 06:32 AM   #67
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Yes. Trying to figure out whether the flour is the small teal squares or the small teal circles.
Small teal squares in double rows. the small circles are the sewage reclamation plant. The medium teal squares are atmosphere reclamation, water processing, and temperature control.

Quote:
I guess I could stick a live wire on the ends of a block of hydrogen and it would just get hotter and hotter until it catches fire, but that would look less like an accident and I think it’s a superconductor anyway. Is this a setting with lots of paper? That might be good kindling.
This setting uses a fair amount of paper, yes, so you could start a fire with that. You can also set up the hydrogen brick to burn with the wire. This ship may or may not have been originally designed for a damage control scenario with raging fires.

Quote:
-> Depending on how compartmentalized the ship is, rig things up so the doorway gets blocked? Like the avalanche plan but no one can get in either? Building on this, maybe spill all the flour manually and stage an accident?
The red lines are compartment walls. It'd be really hard to block all of the doors, and even if you did, all the life support is in there, so people will cut holes and get back in.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote