View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 06:06 PM   #64
TGLS

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Let me know if you have specific questions or plans. Remember you may need to get tools to accomplish specific plans.

Carrying a weapon concealed with you is not a good idea, no. If you took one you'd want to hide it somewhere other than your person, your locker, or your bunkroom.

Yes, the navy mostly uses energy weapons, mostly so that they don't get steam-rolled by TK. Making the energy weapons inoperable... I suppose it depends on how bad you wanted to mess with them and how stealthy the sabatouge would be. You could unaligned the battery contacts, smear oil on the lenses, put dents in the triggers so they won't fire, drill holes in the energy cells...

what did you have in mind, and does she have the armory skill or something else that's applicable here?
Could I use Traps and an some kind of electrics tool to start a fire near the flour when someone turns on the lights? If so, I'll try to get my hands on electrical kit. Are there any hazardous materials stored near flour (metallic hydrogen perhaps)? Could I rig up an incident that leaves the storage are uninhabitable, or otherwise writing off everything stored there? Could I rearrange the freight such that if anyone tries to move the flour, it causes an avalanche (like a big Jenga tower). I figure trashing all the flour the same way would be really suspicious...

Could I use Spacer or something to find a hidey-hole for contraband?

I do have Armoury (Small Arms). Is there some kind of analogue to a firing pin that could be removed or something?
TGLS is online now   Reply With Quote