View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 09:28 AM   #3
MunchkinMan

Default Re: Cheat card regarding Hand requirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illiniwek
Or does the Cheat card played on the modified 2-hand weapon eliminate the need to use any hand slots to wield it? If this is the case, with an Amulet of Dexterity, a Munchkin could wield three 1-hand weapons and the cheated 2-hand weapon!
Yes, that's how it would work. The Cheat card removes the restrictions on the Item it's attached to, which means that it no longer takes up a slot (Armor, Headgear or Footgear) doesn't require Hands, no longer has any Class/Race/Sex restrictions (basically, it doesn't matter what you are, you can use it) and if it has multiple Bonuses depending on the user's Race/Class/Sex, then it gives the biggest possible bonus.

In other words, if there was an Item that was Armor, required a Hand, and was only usable by a Female Elven Cleric, a Male Dwarven Thief already wearing Armor and wielding two 1-Hand weapons could play Cheat! on this hypothetical Item and use it.

Quote:
In case you were wondering, my 11-year old kicked my butt! It was a pity she was sent to bed without supper that night! (Easy there, Child Protective Services, just kidding!)
I've yet to get beaten by my kids at any Munchkin game. They've gotten close, but not yet. On the plus side, they don't mope or whine when they lose. :-)
MiB #1029
MunchkinMan is offline   Reply With Quote