View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 10:29 AM   #2
ClassicFrog

Default Re: Cleric Card Questions

I was playing against the cleric deck and we came across a lot of cards that said heal x amount. Normally it was a monster like the Pygmy Suckophant or the Suction Cup card. Where do you heal? Is the monster healing himself so it never gets squished so it goes to their stash? Can you heal your hero? Heal an ally? Or heal any other card? Or all of the above? Is it even possible to heal the monster that is being attack like the Suction Cup healing itself which means it will never be squished? The card Holier Symbol has a similar effect.

I am 90% sure when a card says "you heal" its referring to your character card.

Hairy Tick it costs 2 so if you paid 3 do you get all 3 gold back?

the effect would only go off if your opponent chose to face the monster, and since it is a monster (you aren't bluffing) you don't get your coin back from summoning it. if your opponent chooses to run away meaning you don't reveal the card effect you would get all 3 gold back and the effect would not go off because it wasn't revealed.

Smite Unseen can you play this after the opponent chose to “face the monster?” I was saying it had to be used before I showed you my card but my opponent was saying otherwise.

The card specifically states: "Play when a fight has been declared." which is the start of the fight phase so before you choose to face the monster or not. if the card said "after a fight has been declared" then i would say this card could be played at any point in a fight. but i think the wording makes it specific to the point of time after a person starts a fight and before the defender decides to face the monster. also the card is literally called "smite UNSEEN" aka face down
ClassicFrog is offline   Reply With Quote