View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 08:57 AM   #620
TGLS

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
"Follow my orders" sounds more like a classical mind control roll. It also doesn't do anything about his loyalties in this war. Are you sure that's the package you want to give? (its -10, for the record)
Given that the training for dealing with a traitor-maker is: "Try to trick them into believing that they succeeded by not reacting at all", would it be plausible to assume that an officer like Zybo would be reasonably good at acting? Maybe we could just go with Fanaticism and he wouldn't get caught immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
The next closest area is the star drive workfloor. this area has around 25 people in it, spread over floors 7-16. Daymar has told you exactly where the voltmeters are kept. The area around the voltmeters has four people who stay there most of the time, though two of them leave periodically.
Well four seems more doable than seven. I'll confuse them all and dismantle voltmeters too.

Quote:
[409] 21-04-09 16:44:51 CEST
Confuse (x4)
3d6 <= 15 : 4 + 4 + 4 = 12 ... success
[410] 21-04-09 16:45:09 CEST
Confuse (x3)
3d6 <= 15
1: 6 + 4 + 2 = 12 ... success
2: 6 + 6 + 5 = 17 ... failure
3: 3 + 4 + 5 = 12 ... success
OK, I'm not sure if I can play off 2 and leave the tech wondering what happened or if I need to do something about it right now.
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote