View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 08:34 PM   #223
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Isolated would be ideal, but are the two together, or just in the same place at the same time?
The two he spots are buddies. That will be the case with most people he runs into, though in the course of the average day he'll probably run into someone without a buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Well, now I'm out of better ideas. Could I come up with a list of probable locations to search? How doable would it be to isolate Chuvi and beat the information out of her?
Probable locations...

1) Her Locker. Its not in her locker, you already got in and looked there.
2) Medical Supplies. Sick bay is on deck 11 (Block C). A few of the storage compartments near there are dedicated to medical supplies. You'll know which ones (there should be two or three) you are looking for because they will have solid locks on them (though these are aimed at defeating addicts and other petty thieves, not dreadstormers)
3) A extra gear stash location, a compartment dedicated to storing extra gear needed for specific personnel. Normally, you won't know where these are, but as a member of transport... its part of what you need to do your job. There are two compartments, on decks 13 and 11. The deck 13 one is more likely to have the filler, as the deck 11 one has more officer/morale section stuff. These compartments also have good locks, though aimed at basic security rather than dreadstormers.

Isolating and beating Chuvi... hmmm.

You have the physical stats to overpower almost anyone on the ship if you get the one on one, and that includes Chuvi. You don't have the interrogation or intimidation skill though, and one of those is pretty important if you want solid information from a beating.

You'd need to get both of you separate from your buddies. With your buddy being Botha, that may be tricky to arrange, though I'm sure you could arrange at least a few minutes.

You probably need to keep Chuvi from talking afterwards, or from having injuries that would prompt investigation. You'd probably have to get creative with that. Disguise your true intent, or find some sort of blackmail.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote