View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 06:22 AM   #203
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Well, let's press ahead then. I wait for an opportune time to get at the locker.

Holdout the paperclip (or whatever)

Stealthily approach the locker

And pick the lock

Good (but close). I take the pill bottle and close the locker up tight. I'll hold on to it until I can find a good hiding place.

And now to go hide it:
Your rolls have succeeded! Sunday evening, you get a few longer pieces of meal, and pry the lock open. Hua stashes the pills. Monday morning, She'll come up short on her medicine. Will you be shadowing her, or will you be simply asking about her day?

Monday morning Hua receives her debriefing about the fire. The familiar combination of two officers, two security, and her immediate superior are present.

The debriefing starts with questions about where Hua is from and how she came to serve on the ship: standard doubling checking questions to establish a baseline and try to trip her up. They ask about food on her homeworld, The wildlife, and a few other background questions. Then they where Hua was at the time of the fire. They want not only her location, but the names of the people she was with, and they'll be double checking with those people.

What tactic will Hua use to answer these questions?

Daymar was looking for ways to obtain a weapon, I believe?

This evening the two of you will be meeting up again.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote