View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 07:43 AM   #1
DouglasCole
Doctor of GURPS Ballistics

Default Character Collections for TFT - on Kickstarter Feb 19 to Mar 9

The Character Collection volumes provide ready-to-play, rules-compliant TFT characters for use as hirelings, rivals, extras, or even pre-generated characters. They're definitely useful for when an adventure or encounter calls for opposition you haven't prepared in advance...or when the GM needs a little creative inspiration.

The campaign launches Friday, Feb 19 at 10am with three volumes:
  • Character Collections 1: Experienced Adventurers provides 20 ready-to-use adventurers of various point values.
  • Character Collections 2: Rookies contains 40 starting characters ranging from 30-33 points.
  • Character Collections 3: Bandits and Outlaws ambushes you with 72 unsavory individuals . . . or perhaps they’re just misunderstood?

The campaign launches with these three volumes, but there are three more planned as stretch goals. These volumes (Wizards, Merchants and Caravans, and Pirates and Sailors) unlock as the number of backers that join the campaign at the $10 or more reward level hit certain levels. The PDFs of these books are added to your pledge rewards as the campaign succeeds!

Please join Gaming Ballistic in making the Character Collections project successful!
DouglasCole is offline   Reply With Quote