View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 09:09 PM   #51
Refplace

Default Re: Call for Playtesters: GURPS Realm Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher R. Rice View Post
You instead have resources like "Agriculture Points" that you can spend to feed your people or perform other actions. It *does* come with its own task resolution system which is it's own chapter and I'm pretty proud of it. One thing that system should also allow is "fights" between groups like those presented in Boardrooms and Curia. At least that was the plan.

I sincerely hope folks like it because it tested me sorely at every turn and I think it's some of my best work.
Its more like GURPS Spaceships than GURPS Vehicles in this regard. Some would love more details like the variations in growing cycles of various grans and the effect of a single degree change in weather. However I suspect most would not and if it were it would get similar complaints. But as a playtester I found enough detail to let me build kingdoms and provinces with defining characteristics that have some plausibility. Plus considerations for unrealistic elements.
My List of GURPS You Tube videos (plus a few other useful items)
My GURPS Wiki entries
Refplace is offline   Reply With Quote