View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 08:44 PM   #2
Infornific

Default Re: Henchifying GURPS Action

OK, I've gotten views but no replies so I'm not sure anyone's interested. However, I already did the rest of the templates so I'll list them here. These are from Furious Fists. Since the henchmen versions lack Trained by a Master/Weapon Master, they will need Special Exercises or Unusual Training Perks to buy Exotic Advantages and cinematic techniques and skill. Consider those Perks add to Martial Arts Abilities for all these templates:

Big Guy

Attributes: Drop ST to 14. Drop DX and HT to 12.
Characteristics: Drop Speed to 6.00
Advantages: Drop DR, Luck and Trained by a Master. Drop optional Advantages to 15 points. Add DR and Luck to optional Advantages.
Martial Arts Abilities: Drop to 8 points

Fast Guy

Attributes: Drop DX to 14. Drop HT to 11.
Advantages: Drop Luck and Trained by a Master. Add Luck to optional Advantages.
Martial Arts Abilities: Drop to 10 points

Ninja

Attributes: Drop DX to 13. Drop IQ to 10.
Advantages: Drop Luck and Weapon Master. Drop optional Advantages to 20 points. Add Luck to optional Advantages.
Martial Arts Abilities: No changes

Traceur

Attributes: Drop DX to 13. Drop HT to 11.
Characteristics: Drop Per to 11
Advantages: Drop Luck, Perfect Balance and Trained by a Master. Drop optional Advantages to 20 points. Add Luck and Perfect Balance to optional Advantages.
Martial Arts Abilities: Drop to 10 points

Weapon Master

Attributes: Drop ST to 11. Drop DX to 13.
Advantages: Drop Enhanced Parry, Luck and Weapon Master. Drop optional Advantages to 20 points. Add Enhanced Parry and Luck to optional Advantages.
Martial Arts Abilities: Drop to 10 points. Add Heavy Weapons Perk to optional abilities.

I figured these scaled down templates could be used as a base for a low level team opposing a street level superhero or other 400 point type character, or as the base for generic high end grunts in a cinematic campaign. Alternately they could simply be used as PCs or NPCs in a low power action campaign. Or as henchmen for a high tech dungeon.
Infornific is online now   Reply With Quote