View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 11:00 AM   #1413
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Pookivo Strategy roll
Pookivo succeeds (barely), and the enemy fails by 4. Shooting the commander is a significant action worth at least +1, so the result of the combat is in the 4-6 range, good for a +2 position bonus, and dealing 20% causulties(~10) in exchange for taking 10% (~4). The next roll is at +4 for the dreadstormers.

How close to the battle front is Daymar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
I'll take neck, let's me preserve staying behind. I'd take neck vascular but that isn't on the list and I'd feel cheap taking a heavier penalty knowing I'd be certain to hit.

Hey, I said I wanted to shoot someone who looked important, not necessarily actually important or competent.

More seriously, I imagine that once the commander goes down, they're halfway to a rout.
That's a major wound to the neck. the mate rolls another 17 (wow) and falls unconscious.

The men around the captain move into cover behind hydrogen cells as best they can without being certain who shot at them. Most of the force is out deploying, so only four are left in the room.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is offline   Reply With Quote