View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 11:00 AM   #18
TGLS

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
An ID card for a specific priest. This could be hacked into the system, or you could impersonate someone specific. You also need the appropriate clothing, some good acting, and orders telling you to be where you are.
So is hacking ID/forging orders something one of Corco's people can do or would we need to look for a local hacker/forger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
He will drop you off once with gear in an inauspicious place. You will have the ability to contact him about once a day. He doesn't want to be used as a ferry, though if you got stuck on a deserted island, he has no problem getting you off.
I see. So we should prefer local methods of traveling between worlds of the skerry?

Is there a lot of language variance on the skerry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
"From what I am reading here, Moratus Ingelni is likely the best governor to speak to on the situation. His Neutrality is likely to provide the most accurate representation of the finer details of the situation."
"Well, I was thinking that we ought to try and get into the temple, on the assumption that would probably wake Maximus up rather quickly... But maybe we should try something that won't get us arrested first. How hard would it be to arrange an audience with the governor?

Assuming that we will end up needing to break into the temple anyway, do you think it would be easier if you pretended to pretended to be an object I carried in, if only because nobody will be wondering where the missing priests are?"
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote