View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 11:45 PM   #99
doulos05

Default Re: [OOC] The Voyages of "The Hiawatha" [Hero Class] : GURPS Traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup67vargr View Post
Very good point there! See below about shotguns...

I guess you better run most things by me, except the sort of stuff that's 'always' been considered Traveller-esque.
Right, I'll go through and bold the items on my equipment list from the captain that came out of UT.

Quote:
I can see the 3 TL9 Autopistols, but let's increase it to 6 shotguns and, instead of 3 laser pistols, make it 4. Oh, and about a boatload of ammo for all of the above. Three power packs for each laser -- one in the weapon, one charging, and one spare, and you'll need to rotate all three through the weapon on a regular basis.
I'll price all that out and post it here for reference.

Quote:
Gonna need everything belonging to the characters. Probably better figure on everything for the Ship's Locker, too, but I might not be above fudging that a little bit here and there if necessary. Hopefully, though, it won't be necessary, since I'm pretty much letting you pick out just about anything you want.
Check. I want it to be as thorough as possible, but it's good to know if we make a mistake my PC won't be missing clean skivvies for the Imperial Ball.

Quote:
I guess that 80% rule will be okay for now. Just please don't abuse it. And the sick bay will need to be stocked with supplies by the "Doc"/Medic. I'm not sure how big the budget for that needs to be, but I'm willing to entertain proposals.

BTW, good to see that everybody got in on the posting today! :-)
I accounted for 50 patient/days of medicine as well as 10 crash kits and a set of surgical tools in the ships locker if I remember correctly.
doulos05 is offline   Reply With Quote