View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 08:58 AM   #14
chandley

Default Re: [SUPERS] My Unofficial Handbook to the DC Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineDaysDead View Post
Wealth gives Bruce wayne $2,000,000,000, he probably needs another level of Multimillionaire.
He really should have Very Rapid Healing [15]
I'd say he should also have seriously powered up Common Sense, Danger Sense, Empathy and Intuition
He should have something like Corporate Rank 7 [35] which gives Status +2 for free, he should get another +3 status free from wealth, and isn't being a Wayne a bit like being a Kennedy? That should get him another +2 status for 10 points.
Additionally, shouldnt Batman actually be _stronger_? Isnt he peak human, much like Captain America? That should put him at or even above 20. ST 16 is only as strong as 2.5 men, which is low for a super-vigilante. It is not impossible to find a ST 16 at most any gym you visit (note, they will NOT have Batmans DX though :) ).

HT 14 maybe needs some Hard to Subdue/Hard to Kill to back it up (yes, even with Very Fit), or to be bumped up a bit. At least the versions of Batman Im familiar with, he takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

And Batman isnt the poster child for Fast Gadgeteer that Reed Richards is, but he DOES build stuff far faster than just Gadgeteer... I do see your Bat Belt modular ability, but that is really for one offs. He builds and modifies his suit, car, plane, boat, etc all the time, and far faster than "months" no? Could be wrong.