View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 09:52 AM   #56
Otaku

Default Re: [Basic] Skill of the week: Administration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelander View Post
As a lawyer educated in Public Administration, I've always known this. For PCs to get away with all their law-breaking, they'll need excellent Administration, all the right Contacts and Savoir-Faire for the relevant organizations.
I am in no way trying to undermine anything Icelander just said, but... isn't that how it often works in popular media as well? I mean, for the stories that worry about such things? If major characters don't have such skills and connections, then someone they do know does.

At the same time, though... yeah, brainfart on my part about how useful Administration could be under these circumstances.
My GURPS Fourth Edition library consists of Basic Set: Characters, Basic Set: Campaigns, Martial Arts, Powers, Powers: Enhanced Senses, Power-Ups 1: Imbuements, Power-Ups 2: Perks, Power-Ups 3: Talents, Power-Ups 4: Enhancements, Power-Ups 6: Quirks, Power-Ups 8: Limitations, Powers, Social Engineering, Supers, Template Toolkit 1: Characters, Template Toolkit 2: Races, one issue of Pyramid (3/83) a.k.a. Alternate GURPS IV, GURPS Classic Rogues, and GURPS Classic Warriors. Most of which was provided through the generosity of others. Thanks! :)
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote