Old 05-09-2022, 09:06 AM   #1397
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
Wish I had gesture now...
I'll try to communicate, "Do what he says. Release these cuffs."

Well I guess I'll have to wait for the intercom to sound off to say that. Assuming that nothing odd during the continuing conversation, I'll turn invisible and say: "I'll follow you two into the floor 10. I'll go inform the our two officers. You two come up with an excuse as to why the Dreadstormers missed you. Maybe you went off somewhere to get some "alone time". It only needs to last 7 minutes"

Guesture would have been very hard to succeed at given that the cuffs were on... thought that may have made "take off the cuffs" easier to say.

Hua goes invisible (presumably? please roll), and follows Booki and Nortocho to deck 10, slipping through hatches behind them. Will hua grab the gun they brought for her?

Once reaching deck 10, the two lovers are stopped at gunpoint. They negotiate their allegiance to the captain and confusion about the situation. They tell a story about how they had been away from the security quarters and found someone skulking about by themselves, brought them to the officer quarters, and found out that the dreadstormers are in the middle of attacking the ship or something. The force consists of most the officers, and the security and helping hands volunteers from engineering. They're massing on deck 9, right above this location. The two lovers are sent on up to assist and be worked into the command chain.

Hua needs a stealth roll to get farther. If she succeeds, she will find Nichapu and Chojo up with the massing forces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomesofZurich View Post
Daymar is going to make a Tactics roll to help select his positioning. He will allow Pookivo to lead the assault, he wants to be in a position to make the best use of his abilities without exposing himself overly much to attacks.
ok, thank you.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote