View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 11:05 AM   #1403
vicious Violence

Default Re: [DFRPG] Crawl! OOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajardoor View Post
Players, what new character would you like in the party; a barbarian, a wizard or a skirmisher?

The Barbarian is good with surviving outside, strong (ST 14) and Tough (tough skin DR 3) and a berserker. He has his families heirloom weapon and shield, the weapon is a mace with an axe head on one side called "M.axe". The shield has no name but it is made out of dwavern steel with a spiked horn. In a fight he can go berserk instantly, making shield slams within a step of his foes as if he ran full speed and almost always knocking them down.

The Wizard dreams of becoming the best wizard, though he lacks in magic other than buffing spells. He is good at boxing which is added by his magical metal boxing gloves that act as power items for him (11 FP!) on top of his ER and FP.

The Skirmisher is a martial artist in training, though at this point the training consist of getting better with his spear which is unbreakable. He is very good with it, changing from a one handed grip to two hands or defensive with ease, changing reach in a blink of the eye, moving from a spear stance to a staff stance too. All while being able to hit for massive damage compared to his size.
I think I would enjoy the Wizard more, I like it when the players can synergize.
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote