View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 09:35 PM   #378
Plane

Default Re: Lost in Dreams (Jane Doe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
Kuse:Its a meeting of managers, its private. I'll let you know what they say about you though, and I can try to get them to talk to you during part of the meeting.
>K: "Okay, if there is some adequate warning to prepare I guess, I'm not entirely sure what to say so I hope they would lead the conversation."

Quote:
Rubio:You'll forgive me for not trusting what one of the conspirators says about your Status. Do you have any proof that you are a stow-away? Other than not having records at all?
>R: "What's the alternative? Do you mean like if I was an authorized member of the crew who was scrubbed from the records? I thought you would assume everyone is a stowaway until they're proven not to be...

That's not to say I'm confident that I chose to stow away... I mean I guess it's possibly someone else stowed me, or I somehow got here by accident by falling asleep in a shipping crate?" *seems puzzled*

Quote:
Yuria: "Why would a personality shift make them all conspire to launch a probe ahead of schedule? Though I suppose if brain surgery was involved and then triggered, we may have seen the side effects... but the docs should have caught surgery that common. They inspected everyone"
>Y: "All I can figure is people might have already had ideas or inclinations, but a shift might make the more likely to act upon them where they otherwise wouldn't."
Plane is offline   Reply With Quote