View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 09:00 AM   #188
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_matrix_walker View Post
Vassarious uses a bit of Tradecraft and comes up with an imperial identity for travelling the capital. Do the people seem to carry papers or identification they might need to make arrangements for?
TL 7 identification is widespread, yes. Important people also tend to have electronic identities, and you'll need a bit to set those up as well. How complete of an identity do you want to set up?

Vassarious has the skills to set up the identity, but it will take a day or two. Roll tradecraft to get the right contacts, raw materials, and so forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
"I guess it's a plan. Hopefully we can meet there; not sure if you're going to have trouble entering a war zone..."

So this makes three long tasks?
1) Memetic persuasion of Rubrum
2) Investigating whether there are any leaks in HQ
3) Inquire about the deposed priests
Halcyone isn't quite sure about leaks at headquarters when Rubrum starts talking about getting information from the front near the Sabuleum gate. she has eleminated a good three quarters of the officers from her "most suspicious" list, but has been focusing on getting Rubrum near the caverns.

He makes one last visit to the hospital to visit Alexa (the hospital with the man who says he saw the emperor). After that he'll travel with a unit of fresh recruits down to the Sabuleum gate.

Will Halcyone be visiting the deposed priest before they go?

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote