View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
whitecloud197

Default Several Munchkin Quest Questions

Hey Guys,

After talking to a few retail sellers here in the city, who all played munchkin for several years, Highly recommended Munchkin Quest,

I bought it, played my first game last night, Very confusing the first time around when your trying to learn the rules.

So I have a few questions you guys might be able to answer:

1) How many Cards can you Hold in your hand ? I did not find reference to your hand max card size at all, I understand your Pack can hold 2 items, (played on the table) AND your belt, can hold infinate scrolls and potions, The belt Being one shot items.

Do the rules carry over that ONLY Items (Marked with gold price) can be played on the table ? the rules have no reference to that, so I assume ANY (one shot cards, not items) are included in your belt pack...

2) The Gold Pieces, what do you use them for ? I ran into 1 tile specifically that uses 500 GP to buy a Deus Ex Card up to 3 in your turn. Do you use gold Pieces for anything else in the game ?

3) We have often run into the problem when a monster is on the board, its trapped in the room. (Its a blue monster, and the arrow colors are red, green, orange, purple)

So on the monsters turn its trapped and cannot move....have there been any house rules to fix this ?

And on monster turns, assuming it is legal to move, only moves 1 room right ? theres not a dice roll to move 1-5 blocks that im missing ?

thanks for your time in answering these questions, I have more i just cannot remember at this time,
Thanks