View Single Post
Old 10-14-2022, 07:30 PM   #900
TGLS

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
"Yeah, We're calling some of them in again. Maximus feels awkward about having needed our help and wants to make it up."
"Well great to hear that things have calmed down over there."

Quote:
"Seven days. The killings must all be performed within seven days. If we hold out that long, the demons will likely stop their assualt"
"I take it they pulled off a decisive strike and they're barely into that week so far. Are the remain heirs secure or is it possible they could go for a second week?"
Quote:
"He's in a submarine already. You should probably pack diving gear and wrap everything in something waterproof."
"Well it's a good thing I managed to get some practice in last week."

I'll drop a point on SCUBA
Quote:
"Telruthian Demons don't need mass to regenerate, and they have native energy attacks, so they might be weaker than you're thinking. Be careful you don't put a hole in the submarine."
"Well, they're smart enough to identify targets at least, not those prototypes that disintegrate literally everything until the batteries run dry."
Quote:
"A select few demon aristocrats will have a close-range monarch sense... but you're unlikely to be fighting many of those. They'll send in minions first for the most part"
"Hopefully we can keep the pretense up for at least a day or two."
Quote:
For the surveillance bots... those literally don't have a weight listed. The hive for each one is 10 lbs, which is quite a bit. Its billed as a charging station, but it probably also works as transport and control. After the base investment of the hive, I'll let you have one swarm per 2 lbs of weight.
I found the figure on UT37; it's 2 pounds to a square yard
TGLS is offline   Reply With Quote