View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 02:58 PM   #9
Anaraxes

Default Re: Ideas for a New long-term Campaign

I don't understand the personality - description or traits. "Outgoing", "optimistic", and "psychotic"? Also "fierce" and "rough". I have trouble combining those in my head into a coherent picture. Of course, I don't have to, since I'm not playing the character. But it does seem like most of those words could have at least a Quirk-level mental trait.

Are cinematic heroes of that level common in the setting? That is, it seems hard to be Overconfident at 686 points unless you're going to stumble into some peers or a team of street-level supers. "Your ego's writing checks your body can't cash" only applies if you can't, in fact, cash those checks.

Are the PC young and naive (+2 reaction territory from Overconfident), or are they also experienced SF operators (so in the -2 territory). Not that PCs are compelled to make reaction rolls, but it's a guide -- and the same question applies to the actual NPCs. Do the SEALs and Delta dislike her due to past experience with her - however successful she might have been?

How many points will the PCs be built on?
Anaraxes is offline   Reply With Quote