View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 08:06 AM   #20
Tymathee

Location: I'd rather be alone than be with people who make me feel alone.
Default Re: Combo Suggestions for point starved Witch wanting to be effective in melee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny Brook View Post
The generous Move and Attack treatment of ranged weapons makes pistols extremely tactically effective compared to melee weapons for close combat.
Certainly, why waste time swinging a staff when you can just put a bullet in their head?

I guess the important question to ask is if this fits within how they personally conceptualize the character. If this is a matter of optimization and the fluff doesn't matter as much to them, then a pistol certainly is called for.
"Mom's resentful that she has to work so hard, which obscures her guilt about actually wanting to work so hard. Dad's guilty about being less driven than mom, but thinks it's wrong to feel that way, so he hides behind a smokescreen of cluelessness. Quinn wears superficiality like a suit of armor, because she's afraid of looking inside and finding absolutely nothing. And I'm so defendant that I actively work to make people dislike me so I won't feel bad when they do. Can I go now?" - Daria Morgendorffer
Tymathee is offline   Reply With Quote