View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 08:27 PM   #156
pup67vargr

Default Re: [OOC] The Voyages of "The Hiawatha" [Hero Class] : GURPS Traveller

Thanks, Doulos05. Your endorsement of my GMing means a great deal to me. I'll probably be doing something on here when you're feeling ready. If I'm running a game, you'll be welcome. If I'm playing, I'll keep on playing and start running a game on the side, too. All of the players in this game are fantastic players in my book, and you're certainly no exception to that rule doulos05. I wish you all the best in your endeavors, and I especially hope that you and your mate find again the bliss that you once shared. Cherish that relationship, nurture it, and work hard for it, even when you don't want to do so and don't think that you can. Just do that. Never give up. Never surrender. Great will be your reward in the end.

Anyone else have any announcements, sn0wball and Mister Juan? Any suggestions? Should we continue? Start over? Do you guys want to each take one of doulos05's characters and continue as before? I'm open to any of these suggestions and probably any different ones that you guys can think of as well.

Last edited by pup67vargr; 10-25-2011 at 08:33 PM.
pup67vargr is offline   Reply With Quote