View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 11:34 AM   #22
Alden Loveshade

Default Re: [OCC] Poll : What makes a good PbP game? (will be applied)

Genre: I don't think there's a major genre I haven't both GMed and played. (Although I've yet to play a gun-slinging, star-ship traveling, yodeling dinosaur. Hmm....) I like variety.

Activities Planned: I am highly character oriented. And I like puzzle solving. For the most part, I prefer combat not be the major focus--but like it as a change of pace.

Supplement materials: As long as I understand the rules and think they work, I'm pretty open.

Plot: As a GM, I tend to create/adapt a world, closely examine the PCs, then go from there. I like letting the players create their own plot. As a player, I'm open.

Power Level: Again, I like variety from game to game. I'll jump from being a world-changing super to being an escaped slave turned city alchemist guard trying to get his life together.

House Rules: As with supplements, as long as I understand the rules, I'm likely cool with it. My first play by post gaming didn't even have game rules or dice rolls.

Gaming Group: I've roleplayed with senior citizens and kids. Again, I'm flexible.

Other issues: None I can think of right now.
Alden Loveshade is offline   Reply With Quote