View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 08:53 PM   #27
SID

Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

TOGOSHO'S BATTLE

A burst of energy burns the air as Togosho launches his decisive attack; his enemies find their freedom imprisoned in a violent paroxysm. His light-saber cuts through, and then cold fills with emptiness the shells of his adversaries in this silent night: A bird lived in them but flew away, a flower ran in their blood and now it withers…

TURN 2

The Rodian goes first.
Then it’s Togosho’s turn.

The Rodian can’t believe his eyes, but the death of his beloved comrades makes him come to his senses. Finding the party’s plans virtually torn to pieces, he decides to stand true to the cause. He runs towards Togosho and shouts “FOR HONOR”, ready to destroy himself with 2 anti-particle grenades and take out the Jensaarai.

He slams with a telegraphic attack and succeeds.
It’s 2 attacks of 8d6x6(2).
Each burst deals 32x6 (2) explosive burn + surge injury, dealing (each):

192 (2) in range C or center.
64 (2) in range 1.
21 (2) in range 2.

@TMW Since this is similar to a blaster attack, you have triple DR (120); you can’t parry the attack but may retreat dodge to end 1 yard away from the center (this is the only way to avoid the attack).

With a mass of 30 LBS, your armor has 12 HP, 12 HT (for homogeneous) and its effective DR at the moment (to protect itself) is ((40-1) x 3) / 2 = 58. Provided you manage to retreat dodge, it receives 6+6 HP of injury (while you take 4+4 HP of injury).

Also, since your armor receives more than 1/3 HP of damage, you also have to make two HT ARMOR rolls to determine the number of seconds your armor is knocked out of action and another HT ARMOR to prevent it from falling apart (the number of seconds armor is stun correspond to the margin of failure, if any).

Having reached HP 0, you also have to make another roll to check whether your armor breaks. Remember you can use any remaining wildcard points to flesh wounds (yours/armor)! Your destiny point could help your armor.

COMBAT IS OVER.

The rest of the weapons are destroyed by the explosion.
You can search the bodies of the fallen people; their backs are almost intact.

@THE CLUB

PURR1T0 seems OK, Bibingui feels the flame of worry in her chest dissipates.
Karlan looks at Vanta in the eye and says: “It’s been super-busy, just following your example BOSS: I’ve been working all day. No chance to break a sweat or even sleep or pee… Sometimes I feel it’s “clowny”, but the stocks are rising and that’s COOL, I just got the time to ENJOY it! Y’know the other day I just fell asleep and woke up ‘til next day. BUT I’M GOOD. I also got some helpers, they’re coming, you’ll love them!”. As they talk, a waitress brings Bibingui a Faaway-panwa, Karlan drinks it…

Vanta feels like he’s being watched.