View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 08:06 AM   #947
ericthered
Hero of Democracy

Default Re: Corco's Villa (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLS View Post
"Well, maybe the bodies are being found in a different order than when they were actually killed."
"We've had two deaths. One was a soldier, for general security, not specifically of his majesty. The other was an engineer."

Quote:
"Well hopefully wherever it is, it's safe."
He grimaces. "Is anywhere safe anymore?"

Quote:
Right. Let's go setup one of the hives in the Empress's quarters. If the compartments are sealed, we'll probably have problems keeping the swarms powered if there's only one valid charging spot. Maybe I could find a second location for the hives to help even the coverage? Would having swarms in lots of compartments help any with the wireless transmission problems?
Spreading out the swarms would help... you'd need to devote ten swarms to communication. The other end of the submarine is more mechanical... you could stick a hive in a reactor or storage area.

Halcyone is led to the empress's quarters. They are small for a submarine, but richly adorned, and still an extravagant use of space, composed of a full suite with a small reception area, bedroom, bathroom, and closet. There are two doors out, one via a fancy entrance, and the other you are informed is a "servants entrance".

Vassarious moves towards the rear of the submarine. Some of the staff ask where V wants to go and what they need.

Both of them are given towels to dry off. They are also given red sashes, with stylized golden Caligraphy and the emperor's symbol adorning them, as well as a weird blue wave icon.

Worlds Beyond Earth -- my blog

Check out the PbP forum! If you don't see a game you'd like, ask me about making one!

Last edited by ericthered; 12-05-2022 at 08:25 AM.
ericthered is online now   Reply With Quote