View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 10:35 PM   #20
vicious Violence

Default Re: SID's Star Wars Campaign (IC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post

Meanwhile, Bibingui fails to control her klutzy nature and pushes a guy as she tries to execute a twerking move; it could have been a really strong push, provided she’s wearing her exoskeleton, but having deactivated it prior to dancing… she makes the guy spill Faaway-panwa on his fancy shirt. The man is angry, and his girlfriend surprised.

“WATCH IT! <EXPLTIVE>, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!” He kicks PURR1T0, and makes it trip/fall.

*dance club music intensifies*

At the same time, a nice-looking guy approaches Vanta... He looks very happy.

"BOSS! I finally found you! IT'S ME! Karlan Black! I simply got a new haircut, hahaha! The family knows you’re back, the guys are off picking a special gift for you, they gotta be here anytime soon! Looks like you finally quit drinking, huh? Lemme handle this for you, just like the old days."

The man takes drinks Vanta’s Faaway-panwa, right now he's standing between Vanta and Bibingui.
Karlan, STAND BESIDES ME NOW!

Vic rolled 15/16 for observation.

Vanta says as he stands up seeing PURR1T0 being kicked. Being no stranger to violence, especially the vicious kind, he will not tolerate unprovoked disturbances. He moves towards the clumsy Ewok and friend and motions his new "friend" towards his side.

Urban survival rolled 9/12

Last edited by vicious Violence; 01-23-2022 at 10:41 PM.
vicious Violence is offline   Reply With Quote