View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 01:04 PM   #757
Hide

Default Re: DreadStormers [IC]

Pacifica talks to Nejora during the down time, and pays attention to what she tells; but Pacifica also tries her best to help the new calculations:

Pacifica's administration:
3d6 <= 14
4 + 2 + 3 = 9 ... success

After listening to Vinobi’s remarks, Pacifica tries to explain the situation from her point of view:

Sir, there might be others, but I cannot tell for sure. My suspicions stem from the interactions I have had in the ship and cannot hold them but as rumors to be confirmed, hence my request.

Quote:
Pacifica's fast-talk:
3d6 <= 13
5 + 5 + 5 = 15 ... failure
At first it doesn’t seem to help much, but she continues.

However, my cue are the running rumors about the ship’s current destination and about its status, which you might have heard as well. Not to mention the most recent event.

To make an example, she tells him about the rumors she heard in the morning, when the ship dropped.

Such rumors have been around for a while, but now I can tell there is some sort of pattern that makes me think of the officers I just mentioned. We can’t take second chances in this dire situation, so I wanted to share my concerns with you. I think the cost-benefit of looking into this, is in our favor.

Quote:
Pacifica's fast-talk -2:
3d6 <= 11
2 + 1 + 1 = 4 ... critical success!
When Pacifica is summoned to Zybo, she listens to him and then comments the following:

Sir, I understand your concerns. “Daymar” reached us with this piece of information that matched the investigation we were working with at that moment. I can answer up to the point his testimony matches the events and the evidence. However, I think the current situation is comprehensible: The interviews were directly conducted with the potential offenders, so it might be wise (for them) keeping a low profile (especially if we spoiled their efforts).

I would advice keeping an eye on both Nichapu and Jivithi.
I can help you if you have any requests, sir!

Quote:
Pacifica's fast-talk:
3d6 <= 13
3 + 4 + 2 = 9 ... success.